More and more it seems like people all around are suffering from some type of chronic health condition, so I decided to dig up some current related information. The stats on a few of the most common ailments in America are staggering:
- Approximately 45 million Americans suffer from headaches (tension, migraine, and cluster types).
- Approximately 65 million Americans suffer from back pain, which is the second leading cause for medical visits.
- Scientists estimate fibromyalgia affects 5 million Americans, with the annual average medical cost for each person approaching $6,000.
- Approximately 40 million Americans suffer from arthritis, and the financial burden for the loss of work productivity is estimated to be upwards of 130 billion dollars a year.
- The CDC estimates over 70 million Americans have hypertension and its cost weighs in at $46 billion in medical expenses, lost time at work, and medications. In addition, hypertension is a major risk factor for heart disease, stroke, and kidney failure.
Across the board, these conditions are becoming more and more rampant in our country. The common solutions and treatment options are simply not working. Most visits to conventional chiropractors are unfortunately no different. Although there might be short term improvements in range of motion, muscle spasms, and pain, the end results are the same and the problem persists. At Precision Chiropractic, we provide an uncommon solution to your common health problems.
Structural Shifts in the spine cause compensations that cascade throughout the spine, leading to degeneration, muscle spasm, and abnormal biomechanics. Structural Shifts also create friction within your nervous system, your body’s network of communication that regulates functions such as blood pressure, the sensing of pain, digestion, and inflammation. We focus on pinpointing and correcting these Structural Shifts so the body can heal and recover for a long term solution.
At Precision Chiropractic, we look beyond the temporary nature of symptomatic treatment and we identify the underlying cause of your health problems. This is not a one size fits all approach. However, if there is moderate to severe Structural Shift that has occurred in your spine, more often than not, that is the underlying cause to the laundry list of Secondary Conditions discussed above.
Don’t be like the millions of Americans suffering daily. There is a better, uncommon solution to your health problems.