At Precision Chiropractic, a consultation is simply a conversation. It is not an examination and it’s certainly not a high-pressure sales pitch all too common in the chiropractic profession.
When you visit our practice, you can expect two things to happen:
• We will get to know you.
• You will get to know us, and how we may be able to help you achieve better health.
We will provide you with an overview of chiropractic, and then explain how our focus of NeuroStructural Correction is quite different than traditional chiropractic. Most importantly, we’ll be able to determine whether this can be the solution you’ve been searching for to achieve optimal health.
Following your consultation with Dr. Brewer, you are more than welcome to proceed that day, or on a future date, with a complete patient history followed by a NeuroStructural Chiropractic Examination, which will include:
• NeuroStructural Correction Radiographs
• NeuroStructural Spinal Analysis
• NeuroInfrared Thermographic Scans
• Digital Structural Shift Assessment
• Orthopedic and Neurological Tests
To schedule an appointment for your complimentary consultation at our Loveland NeuroStructural Chiropractic office, please call 970.663.1617 or fill out the form below.