Hi, I’m Dr. Jane Brewer
As a mountain biker and skier, I first got into chiropractic to address my persistent hip and back pain. As my body began to heal from the physical injuries (bike and ski crashes happen…), I began to notice that other health issues dissipated as well. I no longer suffered from chronic respiratory issues that had plagued me my entire life. Once I understood the science and philosophy of chiropractic care, it became the obvious choice for my life’s work. I returned to school, 11 years after obtaining my undergraduate degree in Art, to get my Doctor of Chiropractic degree.
While learning traditional chiropractic techniques in school, I gravitated towards Upper Cervical Chiropractic for a few key reasons: the body will always distort to follow the position of the head, the atlas is the most mobile segment of the spine, and there are measurable ways to know if progress was being made. It never made sense to me that, just because you walked into a chiropractic office, that you’d automatically need the same adjustment as everyone else. The Upper Cervical Chiropractic model removed all doubts and gave me the certainty and clarity I needed to deliver the highest quality patient care. Above all, I love what I do because it allows me the privilege of giving hope to people who feel like they’ve exhausted all of their options to feel better and regain their quality of life.
When I’m not in the office and don’t have my head in a research journal, I love playing outside on my mountain bike, skis, or on my own two feet with my husband, Wes. We have two very dog-like cats, always drink good coffee, and enjoy sharing quality time with friends and family.
The nerdy details in a nutshell:
- One of only a few hundred (out of approximately 100,000 licensed chiropractors in the US) chiropractors to focus on NeuroStructural Correction/Upper Cervical Chiropractic
- Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Life University in Atlanta, Georgia; valedictorian of her graduating class
- Webster certified through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association for comprehensive and safe pre-natal care
- DCCJP (Diplomate in Chiropractic Craniocervical Junction Procedures) candidate. Upon completion of this three-year program, Dr. Jane will be among an elite group of less than 100 chiropractors in the world who holds this distinction of the highest level of training and specialization.
- Chiropractic service trip leader to Guatemala through PrecisionServes
We are proud to support the missions of community organizations across Northern Colorado:
- Greeley Center for Independence – care for traumatic brain injury survivors
- Santa Cops of Larimer County – fostering positive relationships between law enforcement and the community
- Loveland Habitat for Humanity – annual Women Build team & event sponsor
PrecisionServes is the international outreach arm of Precision Chiropractic. Alongside our sister office – Precision Chiropractic | Fernandina Beach, FL – we organize an annual service trip to Guatemala to provide chiropractic care to over 5,000 people over the course of a week.
We partner with two non-profit organizations that are doing meaningful work in Guatemala:
Together we improve the lives of many thousands of people each year.